WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quick Project from Scraps

I made this some time ago, and thought it would be cool to share.  I wanted to use up some scraps of papers that I had, and because I just can't stand to throw anything away I had a bunch!!!
I cut some 8 1/2 x 11" paper in half.  I made a chipboard cover, covered it with paper, and adhered this apron sticker.  I think it is by Jolee's. I bound it using my Bind It All.
I then randomly used my scraps and adhered them to the blank pages.  I have all sorts of ideas for this...a photo album full of pictures of a grandma cooking with the grandkids...your favorite family recipes...bridal gift filled with recipes from members of the family...the list goes on.  What could  you do with your scraps?

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! And I can't believe I'm the first one to say it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The scrap pages, all different, make it so interesting. I can totally see it as a family recipe book!

    ReplyDelete